Hello little folksieys. I have returned from the nether regions of my mind. To join you once again in this existence. To share recently gathered nonsense given unto me by the most dubious of sources. The great omniscient El Peepeh! The thinker of the thoughtless, the baby momma of the cosmos. Or simply Rodger's pipe. And the idea that pierced the brim of my hat was that all things with a hole are divine. A hole can be an all encompassing entry and exit point. A loophole. The alpha and the omega. The slime that groped its way up the muddy earth on some distant bank of discontent to evolve, to learn, and ultimately to love.
I am on the 46th day of disentanglement after 1994 days of employment. I am a practicing artist once again. Excited and creating. Some might say stuck on the same shit from last year but it feels good nonetheless. My open book life has started on vintage wood panels or canvas. That most personal of journals to you with the most limited of liberties taken has begun. My ejaculate is at present looting the city streets looking to conceive some immaculate man conception. It's always sexual, pointless and wallowing in its potential. Trying to pawn it off as BLING. Thanks for the drink you lost little vixen, call me back! Damn it!
So the question I pose is, "How long must I wear this helmet before it saves me?"
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment